Arunachal Pradesh Member of Legislative Assembly, Ninong Ering addressed a letter to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and demanded to ban the new PUBG mobile India’s avatar, on Saturday. He said that by launching the new game, its developer Krafton was bypassing the Indian laws. The launch date of the same is still not confirm. The South Korean company is launching the game. It is a revival of the PUBG game that the government banned last year. It was banned in view of the privacy concerns regarding China.
Mr. Ering said in the letter,”This is a mere illusion and a trick to relaunch the same game with minor modifications and collect user data fo millions of our citizens, including our children and transfer it to foreign companies and the Chinese government”.
Mr. Ering stated that the company has a very close partnership with Tencent and is now also an investor in Nodwin which works very closely with Tencent. He believes that the game is the company’s way of entering India and capturing the data.