The tenth round of talks between the core commanders of India and China lasted for about 16 hours on Saturday, with an agenda for mutual consent to vacate other stretched areas after Pangong Lake in eastern Ladakh. The conversation started at 10 am and ended at 2 pm Saturday-Sunday. The conversation took place in a positive atmosphere. In this marathon conversation in Moldo, located on the China side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), both sides verified the entire process of emptying of Pangong Lake. After this, according to the agreed consent, the two commanders were put on a long roadmap to repel the army from the four stretched areas of Ladakh, Depsang, Gogra, Hot Spring and Demchak.According to sources connected with the case, both sides agreed to vacate these areas on the lines of Pangong with mutual consent. According to sources, India and China issued a joint statement after the Commander-level talks of the seventh, eighth and ninth rounds. It is expected that in the next one or two days, a joint statement will be issued on this time of conversation. According to army sources, last Friday, the release of the names and videos of soldiers killed in the Galvan conflict from China was seen as its new maneuver. However, there is no negative signal in this conversation so far.Sources said that the main point of discussion in the 10th round of talks is to pursue the withdrawal process from other areas as well. Both sides are in talks to discuss modalities for this. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said in a statement in Parliament on February 11 that India and China had reached an agreement to remove troops from the Pangong Lake region in a phased manner.